Can you tell how well blogging is going? This is the first in three months. You could just say I’m leaning in to blogging. No jumping here.
I was just thinking today of how the simplest things can bring such happiness to my days. So, for my enjoyment far more than yours, I’m compiling a list of these things.
- People walking with umbrellas for shade.
- The paper sacks from whole foods.
- The cool new ATMs at Chase. (I don’t need a deposit slip, which is good since I never have one.)
- Big trees with low branches.
- Little kids that stare at you over mom’s shoulder.
- Fresh peaches.
- Driving with the sunroof open.
- Quotes so good you dogear the page.
- Stamps with odd pictures.
- Libraries of all sizes and locales.
So there’s ten to get me started. That should at least silence the shuns surrounding my blogging negligence.